Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Genny's New Look

 Here's Genny after her haircut.  She's feeling a lot more frisky with all that hot angora fur gone.

I can't figure out what she thinks of Charlie, the new rabbit.  When he was in the exercise pen and went over to investigate her, she tried to get at him through the bars of her hutch.  This morning while she was in the exercise pen, she went over to investigate his hutch in return and smacked him hard on the nose, making him squeal.  Still, she wants to sit under his hutch with her tail raised as if she's "in the mood."  I hope they work it out.   They're always separated by their cages, but they still have to live together. 

2 comments:

  1. I gave all mine haircuts too. You might consider taking out the fur under her chin and below as well. I've found that it helps to cool them down even more and it will grow back evenly with the rest of the coat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to. She just got fidgety. Thanks for commenting over here on my new site!

      Delete