Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Rabbit Poo

What's so great about rabbit poo?!  I know it makes a great fertilizer, but that doesn't explain why every animal in my house is wild for it.  Sam the dog is practically frantic to get to it and seems to prefer it to his dog kibble.  The bunnies' preferred occupations seem to be sitting on the manure pile under each other's cages to see what develops. 

I've tried to fence them all out with wire fencing but Sam pulls it down and the rabbits just find some way to wigggle over or under so they can reach that golden spot right under the cages. 

A few days ago, somebody peed right on top of Charlie's head!  Nobody has confessed, but I suspect Genny.  She goes nuts when Charlie gets under her cage. 

Someday we may discover that it holds the cure for cancer, but until then I'm going to Lowes for more wire.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment